April 4, 2009

Next Picasso and Bento Giveaway

Is my little artist the next Picasso? I think so. Briana told me that this is a picture of Daddy face, so I wrote it across the top of the page for her. I think it looks just like him, don't you? :)

And I just entered the Maisie Eats Bento 100th Bento Giveaway! Go to the site to enter for the giveaway and check out the imaginative bentos that Lisa has created for Maisie.

I want to give a big shout out to my bloggy buddy Simply T who received a referral for her beautiful little girl Emerson Grace! I'm so happy for you and your family!

Lastly, I want to say "Happy Birthday" a little early to my mom. Her b-day is tomorrow. Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

10 Kind Words:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I love Bentos!! And, that is a VERY good drawing!

Lisa~~ said...

Bri has the eye for portraits, great job! Thanks for entering the Maisie Eats Bento 100th Bento Giveaway and for posting about it on your blog. Good luck for the giveaway!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Maybe you will be an adding an art class to your weekly schedule:)

I am going to head over and check out the bento giveaway....sounds fun!!

It was so great to see those smiling referral photos on Friday......Exciting:)

Happy Bday to your Mom...hope you have fun celebrating!!

Lisa

Kim said...

Great job Briana..
Have a great Sunday...

Jennifer said...

Looks like you have a future artist on your hands... Perfect pic of her Daddy!! :)

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Great drawing and your friend's baby is darling- she reminds me so much of Ella's referral- smiley face!

OziMum said...

Happy Birthday to your Mum!

Definitely some creative genius there!!!

Deb said...

Cute pic of Daddy.

Happy Birthday to your Mom!

Julie said...

Thanks for the heads up on the bento giveaway. I love that site and Maisie is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture!

And, Happy Birthday to Briana's Grandmother!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails