Saturday morning, Briana and I worked on our very first gingerbread house together! Doug's parents sent us the kit, and it included all of the things we needed - except for marshmallows. We decided to add them on our own. Briana had so much fun putting on all the candies. In the front of the house sits a Christmas tree and "Princess Briana Snowman." I think it turned out pretty cute!
And on Friday, we had a Christmas themed play date at my friend Angela's house. Briana LOVES her friends. The kids made gingerbread men out of construction paper and ate a nice lunch that ended with Christmas cookies of course! As we were leaving their house to go home, Briana said, "I love Laney and Halee." :)






9 Kind Words:
FUN.. FUN.. FUN..
I can't wait to make gingerbread houses... The kids don't want to anymore..
Hugs..
love the photos..
have a great week..
Ahhhhh it all looks like so much fun... forget the kids... I want to do all that fun :)
How fun! Your gingerbread house looks terrific - love the marshmallow roof too! :)
How fun. Love your gingerbread house.
Enjoy your holidays!
Wanda (At Last...)
How fun is that?? The gingerbread house is fantastic!!
Such fun times!
Love your gingerbread house!
As always, Princess Briana is looking lovely.
Looks like you all are celebrating the holidays:) Merry Christmas
Your GB house turned out so cute!! You should see Sarah's....OMG, I had to fight the urge to help her.... I just let her have her fun. It sure is a sight....LOL!!
Looks like the kiddos had a great time:)
xo,
Lisa
Post a Comment