About a month ago, Briana brought a friend home to stay with us for a few days. His name is Horace. Horace the Horse to be exact. You may remember that Briana brought home Mickey Mouse back in February when she was in her 3 year old class, but she got to bring home Horace this time now that she is in Pre K (she was in the Mickey Mouse class last year and now she is in the Pony class). I had to write in a journal just like when Mickey was with us...
While Horace was visiting, Briana had a sleepover scheduled at Gramma and Papa's house so of course Horace had to go along.
Briana had the best time at Gramma and Papa's house - which is why she never wants to come back home when it is over. ;)
Here are a few more pics of the fun overnighter...









3 Kind Words:
Looks like both Briana and Horace had a great weekend.
I remember when Nick got to bring home the class "pet".... he was always so excited....and so was I..... because it was not a real live pet, just a stuffed one!! I don't do gerbils and hamsters....YUCK!!
Hope you had a great weekend. I will try to reach out this week...sorry we missed each other last week. Sounds like we both had busy schedules.
Talk soon~
xoxo,
Lisa
CUTENESS...
Love the photos of the AMAZING sleepover..
Have a great week..
Hugz..
Yes, there's lots of talk of sleep-overs here too.
Sweet poictures!
=)
Post a Comment