We finally bought the last piece of Briana's bed. She is officially in a grown up girl's bed.
We started off with this when Bri was a baby...
A year ago, we converted her crib into a full bed but didn't buy a foundation/box spring for it because we wanted the bed close to the ground in case she rolled out of it (which did happened once or twice).
A couple of weeks ago, we finally bought a foundation for her bed and on Saturday, it was delivered. The bed is now a normal height...
She is one very happy girl!
Sweet dreams everyone!
8 Kind Words:
Sweet Dreams Sweet Briana..
Love it..
Glad she is loving her new bed... she is tooo cute..
have a great week..
Hugz..
She is growing up way too fast... I know she loves her big girl bed!!
Sweet dreams to you as well! :)
What a sweet room for your little-big girl. It goes so fast doesn't it?
Enjoy your week!
Ohhhh, her room looks beautiful. And, I am sure that she is just tickled with how it turned out. Congrats on your new bed little girl!
When did our babies become little girls??? Her big girl room is adorable!
She is getting so big. Seems like you just brought her home from China! I know she brings SO much joy to you. :)
Loving the big girl bed... can I jump in next to you??? Looks comfy :)
what a beautiful room for your even more beautifun daughter.
Post a Comment