September 16, 2010

So Grown Up

I came around the corner from the kitchen the other day and saw my girl sitting in her little chair like this. She was chilling and watching TV. She looked like such a grown up girl here. How do I make time slow down? Just a little bit?

4 Kind Words:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

If someone gives you the secret, please pass it along.
She is cute as a button in that shot!

Kim said...

Tell me if you find the secret because I just got done having Senior pictures done tonight.. UGH..
love the photos.. Hugz..

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

If you figure it out, please let me know. Time goes way too fast.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

When you found out how to stop time, let me know!

Love her little feet dangling over the side of the chair:)

xoxo,

Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails