A bloggy friend of mine asked if I was going to post any pictures of my home decorated this year, and her wish is now granted! Here are a few pictures - unfortunately, I have snapped photos very quickly this year and some of the photos are a bit grainy, but here they are! The above pic is of our main (real) tree in our living room and here is my mantle and fireplace...
This is the tree in the master bedroom (I think I need to add garland next year)...
My kitty likes to sit under it...
Here is Miss B helping pick out our tree...
And Santa sent another e-mail message this year to Briana. She is on the nice list thank goodness...
She smiled throughout the whole video. :D
So that is a little of what is going on in our house for Christmas. And as you can see, Miss B has been feeling a bit festive herself...
Tonight, the kindergartners are performing Christmas songs at Briana's school and I can't wait to see my gal. Tomorrow is her class party and then she is off for two whole weeks!










2 Kind Words:
Just beautiful...love your tree! Haven't had a real tree in over 20 years...it's time, maybe next year.
love Bri's shirt too!
Gorgeous! Now, jump on a plane over to Scotland and "do" my house like that!!! Dx
Post a Comment