A week ago, Briana's school had Crazy Hair Spirit Day. The kids were asked to wear their school spirit wear and have crazy hair. Briana and I decided that a Christmas-themed crazy hair was appropriate...
There was another Crazy Hair Spirit Day right before Halloween too. The PTA was asking for money to have hair made up crazy at school and they were also telling temporary tattoos. I sent Briana along with her money to school looking like this...
And she came home like this...
Her hair was full of sticky colored sparkle hairspray and though it was really cute, I had to wash it all out that night. The PTA was selling the "crazy hair" and tattoos again last week, but I decided to crazy up Bri's hair on my own this time! It was a lot less sticky!!








3 Kind Words:
We have Crazy Hair Days here, too. So much fun! Briana looks great!
Love it! I must say, your Christmas themed crazy hair is the best! What fun bor Briana.
Can she be any cuter????
Post a Comment