Well, it is now December and I haven't even gotten through talking about Thanksgiving yet. So here is the Thanksgiving wrap up.
We celebrated Thanksgiving Day at my parents' house along with my grandmother and my sister and her family. I cook the turkey each year and bring it to their house and my mom and sister get all the fixings, desserts and sides together.
Here is Briana showing my grandmother the iPad when we first arrived...
Briana showing off her new dress...
My bird...
We watched some of the Macy's Parade on TV...
Cousin N arrived and then it was time to play until dinner was ready (dinner was ready around 1:00PM)...
Doug was our designated turkey carver...
Mmmm, I love stuffing and cranberry sauce...
After dinner, we saw a whole herd of deer in my mom's backyard. I swear there were about 9 or 10 all together. The kids were fascinated...
Mmmm, Gramma makes the best pies!!!
Big hug between best cousins when it was time to go home...
And the day before Thanksgiving, Briana and I made our favorite pretzel, kisses/hugs, m&m treats - in Thanksgiving colors...
Briana gave our treats two thumbs up. She was just chilling out on Wednesday and didn't want to get out of her nightgown.
Bri had an awesome week of off school during Thanksgiving break. We went to see the Pink Pig and visited Santa at the mall on Monday of that week. And then on Friday, we headed to Chattanooga for a Christmas-filled weekend. More details on all that coming soon...

















2 Kind Words:
Those treats look awesome! I make them with Rolos instead of Kisses, have you ever tried that? They're soo good (almost too good! haha)
lol love Briana's pie face!
Post a Comment