Since I am behind on blogging, I am doing one catch up post - writing about everything that I haven't gotten to yet in one place. :D
Briana went to back to Chinese Dance last weekend after summer break. She was really happy to get back. The girls started twirling as soon as they got there...
Then we made a quick stop for frozen yogurt after class...
The Saturday of Labor Day weekend, I had lunch plans with my friend Carole. That left Bri and Doug for a daddy/daughter morning/afternoon. They did their Starbucks morning...
Then Doug took Bri to Home Dep@t for the kids workshop. The kids made goal posts to start off the football season...
Then he took Bri to Waffle House for lunch. Which actually ended up being like a second breakfast because Briana ordered hot chocolate and a waffle...
That evening, Uncle Jimmie came over. We took him to dinner because his birthday was the day before.
Look how awesome these guys are. They played Candyland with Briana...
Briana has been drawing a LOT lately. Pictures that have intricate stories behind them. And she has been drawing a lot of fashion. She has a whole notebook of clothes that she draws. A fashion designer in the making.
Here is one of her intricate drawings with a story...
Almost every evening after Briana goes to sleep, I lie in my bed (watching TV, reading or looking at my iPad) and this is my cuddle buddy. Asia sits with me every evening just like this and purrs. She is 14 years old and though she seems very healthy right now, I always wonder how much time I have left with her. I soak in as much love as I can...
And the other day, I took Bri to the playground. She still loves to swing.
She has the best smile, doesn't she?
So that is my catch up post!
I did get my blood results back and everything is normal. My B12 and Vitamin D are a bit low, so I need to take supplements. There is no doubt that I had some sort of nasty virus last week, but nothing showed up in the blood work. It took a lot out of me. I have been recuperating this week. I am still pretty tired, but I feel so much better.
One week until fall break! I want to be back to 100% (I'll even take 90%) so Bri and I can have an awesome week!















3 Kind Words:
Glad that you're starting to feel better. Love all the catch-up piccies.
Busy, busy! That Chinese dance class looks like fun.
I miss having a cat ... Asia looks like a sweetie.
You all have been busy with lots of fun stuff!!! Bri is SO cute!!! Xo
Post a Comment