September 10, 2012

Slowly On The Mend

Hopefully...

I have had a couple of better days - definitely better than last week. I am not even close to perfect, but I was actually able to get a few things done around the house today which I was not able to do at all last week. And I managed to get Bri to her soccer game on Saturday as well as Chinese dance class.

I hope that I slowly feel better each day. I still don't have my blood results back, and I'm not even sure if they are going to reveal anything. I'd love to have some sort of answer as to what I experienced last week. Fall is on its way and I want to feel good. If you all remember, I had a rough time with my health last fall as well. Bri has fall break in two weeks, and I have a bunch of activities I want to do with her.

I have been semi-keeping up with Facebook and blogs. I have definitely missed some stuff. I just haven't been up to sitting at my computer really. Last week, I just wanted to sleep.

I have so much stuff I haven't been able to blog about yet. So I hope to post something tomorrow or the day after.

I'll be back soon.

4 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

Sending you a big hug from Scotland :)

RamblingMother said...

{{hugs!}}

Lisa~~ said...

Good to hear that you're on the mend, keep getting better.

Grizzlie said...

Oh feel better...Lisa. Have you every considered seeing a Nautropath? I was experiencing some health issues, went to a nautopath and through a new diet and vitamins am on a better path. Message me if you want more info....

Related Posts with Thumbnails