Last Friday, Doug, Bri and I had a very nice dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants to celebrate Briana's referral anniversary. The food is so delish and the atmosphere is always inviting...
Briana's favorite part - chocolate lava cake!!!
This is how Bri entertained herself while we waited for food. It is always more fun when you can draw on a table...
Doug and Bri being silly taking "selfies"...
After dinner, Bri found a dandelion and made a wish...
A perfect, quiet evening.
And on Saturday, we did nothing. Really nothing. I was so tired after two weeks of busy summer vacation, and I just wanted to rest. One way Bri passed time was balancing Beanie Boos on her arm...
I really needed down time. I was feeling very overdone. I ended up watching too many episodes of BBQ Pitmasters that day.
By Sunday, I was feeling a lot better and we were off to Miss L's 5th birthday party in the afternoon...
We started off with ice cream and cake...
And then it was pool time. The weather was nice and warm. Bri swam like a champ...
There was a grill out for dinner and then it was pinata time...
What a fun afternoon! Briana didn't want to go home! But, she had art camp the next day.
More on that in my next post...






0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment