June 28, 2014

Birthdays Galore

June is a super busy time for birthdays in our family. My birthday, my sister's birthday, my brother-in-law's birthday and my nephew's birthday are all in the same week! And throw in Father's Day too - it's just crazy!

 My birthday landed on a Thursday this year (the 19th). Bri had to go to camp in the morning, and Doug was sweet to take her for me so I didn't have to get up and dressed so early.

I woke up to yellow roses (from Doug) and opened so many heartfelt cards. Briana made me a rainbow loom bracelet and a beautiful card (see above)...

My friends Amy and Val (their daughters were in art camp with Bri that week) took me out to lunch and gave me sweet gifts. I felt so special! 

Doug, Bri and I had dinner with my parents at one of my favorite restaurants. Louisiana cuisine - yum...

When we got home, I blew the candles out on my cake and opened my gifts...



Briana eating the strawberry off of my cake...

Doug gave me a beautiful purse!!!

A great day indeed!!!

And last Sunday, my nephew N2 turned 2 years old! How did that happen? We had a family bowling party and Bri had a blast!!

Bowling, food and arcade games - what's not to love?





As much as I love a good party, I am happy we are done with party week! Party weeks are exhausting!

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails