June 19, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me :)

I tackled a big project years ago for my parent's 35th wedding anniversary - I scanned a bazillion old photos that my mom had in a very large box. I made them a video/music montage using some of our very favorite pictures. It took a while, but I'm so glad to have so many of these photos digitized now.

I was going to pick out a fun photo from when I was a kid to post today, but I realized just how many photos I had scanned of my birthdays over the years and decided to post a bunch instead. It's fun to look back...



You will notice that I requested the same type of cake every year for my birthday when I was a kid...




My feathered hair look...

My big hair look...

Me on my 40th...

I'm grateful to my parents for making my birthdays very special each and every year growing up.

Doug and Briana have some wonderful things planned for my birthday this year and I am quite excited. I'm a lucky gal. Details coming soon!

4 Kind Words:

RamblingMother said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was a wonderful day!

Ani said...

Happy birthday!

Andreea Hellen Red said...

Happy b-day!You look 30 btw. :) I don;t comment much,but I do read all your posts.Kisses

Debbie said...

You were/ARE beautiful!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails