I got my margarita last night - and it was so yummy.
I'm feeling much better today.
Miss B has been in a much better mood and she got her iPad back this morning.
I ran a couple of errands this morning - including making an appointment to get Bri's passport renewed.
I started to really notice the fall color hitting Georgia now. It puts me in a good mood...
I live in the "land of the evergreens." Lots of green trees that don't change color. Georgia won't ever be completely full of color, but we have some really amazing "pops" of it.
Bri and I did a fall craft together the other day...
Bri and I did a fall craft together the other day...
And I know I gripe about Bri sometimes, but she is still the best thing that has ever happened to me. Growing up, I never imagined myself raising a child that wasn't biologically related to me, but life threw me a wonderful, inexplicable, humbling, amazing curve ball. Now I have the best kid on the planet making a huge impact on my life each and every day. She has made me a better person.
I am truly blessed.
She is running her first 5K tomorrow morning, so wish her luck!!!









2 Kind Words:
Good luck on the 5k
Good luck Bri!
And goodness... Love the fall colors!
Post a Comment