Our tradition each year is to visit with Santa before right before Thanksgiving Day. The reason we do this is because the line gets much crazier to see Santa after Thanksgiving. Also, Doug and my dad both have time off of work around Thanksgiving, so they are able come and watch Miss B visit with the big guy. It works out for everyone.
Here are all our past visits...
2007
2008
2009
2010
2011
2012
2013
Briana was all dressed in pretty purple to visit with Santa...
Here are all our past visits...
2007
2008
2009
2010
2011
2012
2013
Briana was all dressed in pretty purple to visit with Santa...
Briana and her Christmas entourage (hee, hee)...
We got to the mall about a half an hour before it opened. We were second in line...
Santa finally arrived!!!
Briana walked up armed with her list...
Briana was excited to tell me what they talked about...
Pictures with Papa and Gramma...
Doug, Bri and I...
Bri earned a well-deserved cake pop...
I love watching Briana visit with Santa. I will keep doing this with her until she is ready not to anymore. I just love the magic of Christmas, and I love seeing the excitement of Christmas through her eyes.




















2 Kind Words:
What a fun Santa visit
Sweet, precious moments!! Extra exciting that it's a time for the family to share together!
Post a Comment