Awww, look at my little cutie patootie in her Christmas outfit. She wore it on the last day of school before Christmas break.
Oh yes. Christmas break. She was off for two weeks and a day. She finally went back yesterday. I love my girl, but we had to get back into our routine. She didn't think so, but I did. She would get bored if she hung around with me all day! She needs to be back to school and be with her friends and fun activities. It's just time.
Sadly at the beginning of December, Briana had to say goodbye to the student teacher that had been helping with her class since the year started. All the kids were asked to draw her farewell cards. Briana did a whole school theme and shed tears on the inside of the card. :(
If her student teacher didn't feel sad before, I'm sure she did looking at Bri's card!
Speaking of Miss B tugging at heart strings, she left me a little love note on my computer a few weeks ago. Love this kid...
One day after school during December, my mom came over and she and I surprised B when we both picked her up from school. Bri didn't know Gramma was going to be with me. We got some yogurt and did a little fun shopping...
I saw these adorable minion sleep pants at T@rget and I had to get them for Bri...
After sewing a pillow at the Discovery Museum and also getting a cool sewing kit from Chani for Christmas, Bri made Pink Baby a blanket as well...
A week before Christmas, I had lunch with my friend Carole. She asked me to come to her office first so I could see how they decorated everything for Christmas. It was so beautiful...
Carole made me beautiful wine charms for my Christmas gift. Love them (and her!)...
A few days later, I had my sweet friends Val and Amy over for a Christmas lunch. My gifts for the ladies...
My two amazing friends. They are so special to me...
Bri's teacher asked the parents to contribute small goodies to put in stockings/boxes/bags for the kids (to be given on class party day). Briana brought in a princess stocking to be filled. Briana wanted to give out happy faces, so that's what we did...
Briana dressed so pretty for the class party (was held on the Thursday before Christmas break)...
The stockings, boxes and bags all filled. Bri's is the pink one...
The kids ready to do a Christmas craft at the party...
Briana's craft...
Bri chatting with her friends...
Picture posing for the teacher...
Bri checking out what it was in her stocking...
Bri and her friend Izzy...
Bri and her awesome teacher...
And right before Christmas, I pulled out the gingerbread house kit...
I was thrilled when I learned that this house was already preassembled...
Miss B did a marvelous job with the candy placement...
We were certainly busy throughout December. My next post ~ cookie baking!















0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment