Christmas Day was wonderful, but of course exhausting at the same time.
Bri slept until almost 8 and when she emerged from her room, it was time to open presents - immediately...
Look at all these presents...
Bri gets to open her presents first so she won't implode (the benefit of being an only - heh).
She started with long distance family gifts...
Then she opened Mama and Daddy gifts...
Then it was time for Santa gifts...
I just love how excited Bri is to open every single gift. She's very appreciative and very expressive. Watching Bri open gifts is just awesome.
Then it was time for me and Doug to start opening.
Bri's mug to Doug...
(Now you can see what Bri and I were up to in November. :D )
Doug and me (to prove we were there - heh)...
I absolutely love this drawing that Bri made for me...
After presents and stockings, Bri looked to see if the treats were gone...
Red the Elf left her a goodbye note. You can't leave without saying goodbye, you know! :)
Then it was time to get dressed and head over to Gramma's house for more present opening with Gramma and Papa and my sister and her family...
Doug's gift from my sis...
A ring I got my mom...
Doug and Bri playing with N2...
After all the present opening, we ordered our traditional Chinese food delivery and had a great meal.
When we got home, we were so tired! But it was a wonderful day. Briana had a lot of things to occupy her until it was time for her to go back to school!
















1 Kind Words:
Doesnt Xmas seem so long ago now?? I need to know what was in your huge presssie Lisa!!!
Post a Comment