January 19, 2019

Garden Lights At Atlanta Botanical Gardens

Every year at Christmastime, we have our annual outing with the M family. This year, we decided to visit the Garden Lights at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens.

Bri was very festive before we headed out...

Here is Miss B at the entrance...

Doug and Bri sipped on some hot chocolate as we waited for the M family to arrive (I opted for some white wine - heh)...

Love my girl...

Bri was so happy when Chani arrived...


The conservatory...

The lights are synced to music...


Our families...



Love these girls...

Poinsettia tree inside the conservatory...

Loved walking through the twinkle lights (it was a bit tropical inside though)...






Mistletoe!!!



Love the Earth Goddess...


I loved all these lights hanging from the huge trees. These lights were also synced to music...



Once we walked through the gardens, we stopped in the gift shop and then headed out to the OK Cafe for some dinner.

This little truck was right outside the front door of the restaurant. So cute...

I always love getting together with the M family during the Christmas season! I'm already starting to think about what we might be able to do together next Christmas!

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails