September 5, 2024

She's At College

 
We dropped B off at SCAD on Tuesday. She's been there a few days and seems to be doing very well. I am doing well, but I don't think the reality of all this is hitting me yet. It just kind of feels like she is gone for a week and then will be back. But, she will be gone until Thanksgiving, unless she comes home for a weekend or two during that time. I have so much I could write about regarding the move in, but I think I will write about our trip to Amelia first. 

Just know she is thriving right now. Classes don't officially start until Monday. She has had some pre-course work assigned, so she has been knocking that out. And she is being very social! My introverted gal is being social! Which is great. She has found her people.

This is the view from her room...

Nighttime view...

I'll be back soon to blog about Amelia. Stay tuned.

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails