Passover, Easter and my mom's birthday were all within a few days of each other this year. Saturday morning of Easter weekend, I was able to help Bri for a little while decorate some Easter eggs. And even though I was sick (and unfortunately I didn't realize how sick I was), we went to my parents' house for a little while on the Saturday evening of Easter weekend to celebrate all three special occasions. By Sunday of that weekend though, I started feeling really, really sick (and I started really feeling like something was wrong with the pregnancy) and unfortunately Easter Sunday was a bit of a blur for me. I did manage to snap a shot of Briana finding her Easter basket that morning.Here is Bri decorating her eggs...


And finding her basket...
Here we are celebrating my mom's birthday a couple days early...
Easter weekend was a tough one for me, but we still managed to have some good moments. Here's hoping for a better Easter next year...

7 Kind Words:
Looks like a great day under the circumstances..
BIG HUGS..
love ya girly..
hope things are getting better..
It is true what they say... daughters look like their mothers...
Briana has the most beautiful smile :)
I hope you are finding healing.
as always....Briana is just beautiful! Love the pictures and her eggs came out wonderful.
What fun! Sure hope you are getting well and stronger!!!
Briana looks like she had a great Easter - and you can live vicariously through her.
I think we have the same Panda pj's and it always strikes me as I see a lot of similarities between your girl and mine :)
Hugs to you!
Her smile is contagious!!!
Hope you are feeling better :o)
Post a Comment