April 14, 2010

A Heartfelt Thank You

The outpouring of support and compassion I received from all of you regarding my last post has been completely overwhelming. I can't begin to tell you what all your kind words mean to me. All I can give you in return is a very "big" thank you from the bottom of my heart. You all lift my spirits - you really do.

I am actually doing really ok. Life is returning to normal. Physically I am feeling much better, even though I am SO tired. It is going to take a long time to get my energy back. Mentally I am feeling better too. Briana is not a kid that is going to allow me to be depressed and down in the dumps. When she smiles and laughs, I smile and laugh. I am beyond blessed to have this amazing little girl as my daughter.

I am just going to live my life now with my husband and daughter - enjoying every single second I can with them. I know I will feel some sadness regarding what could have been (which will lessen with time), but today I feel at peace.

I am going to try to get back into the blog world now. I have a LOT of catching up to do with blogs. I have been sporadically reading blogs here and there without doing much commenting. I also have a couple of blogs posts I need to put up. Bri did have her first Easter egg hunt at school a few weeks ago, we did manage to color eggs even though I was sick and Bri went to a fantastic birthday party last Sunday. So, I'll be hopefully up and running again in a few days.

Again, I don't know what I would do without this amazing community. Thank you, thank you...

9 Kind Words:

Anonymous said...

Please know that I am thinking of you and your little angel. Yes, the pain will lesson, but you will have your moments, as you should. For me, it's always when I am by myself, usually in my car for some reason. The strangers in the oncoming traffic must wonder if the driver who is a snotty red-faced sobbing mess is okay to drive! But then, it passes, and I am again at peace. You are indeed lucky to have Bri to brighten you days. At any rate, you were brave to share and I am thinking of you. Now, hop on over to my blog for a fun little givaway. (Bri actually might want my little prize).
~Lacie

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I don't think that there has been a day that I haven't thought about you. I am so glad to know that there is healing happening. Wishing you peace and strength.

Bailey said...

Hugs to you still. I am happy to hear that you are feeling at peace right now. And, I know that with any loss, there are ups and downs. You are correct, you are very blesses with your husband and with Bri... sweet, beautiful Bri. {{{Hugs}}}...

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Sending you more hugs...

Sherri said...

You are so very welcome..I'm glad your feeling better. Here's to wishing you more peace and strength to get you through.

hugs,
Sherri

kitchu said...

i am glad you are feeling better. take care of you so you can continue to take care of that amazing family of yours :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your heart is mending, though I understand some days will be easier than others. How wonderful that Briana's smiles and laughter make you smile and laugh right along with her. I hope your heart will continue to be filled with more joy and less sorrow, and that you are able to fully relish the many blessings you do have.

I continue to send you wishes for peace, strength, and happiness.

Lindsay said...

I'm so sorry. May you find peace and strength. Prayers for you.

Elise said...

Oops - sorry, but it seems I forgot to type in my name when I commented, and I showed up as "Anonymous" in my reply (4/14/2010). Just wanted to add my name to the good wishes left for you, so that they are received with the personal touch that was intended.

Again, I continue to send you wishes for peace, strength, and happiness.

Related Posts with Thumbnails