I had such a wonderful time at the photo walk on Saturday. I looked through all my photos and picked out a few that I converted to black and white. Enjoy!
These are so wonderful! I really need to get on the next photowalk. I'm always a day late and a bazillion dollars short. ;-) Love all that you captured.
Wow, you are so creative and have such a fabulous eye. You photos are all gorgeous. P.S. somehow when I changed blogs around I lost you but you are safely back in my reader. Bri is getting even more beautiful by the day.
11 Kind Words:
Very nice! They all look great in B&W.
Erika B
What great pictures you took on your photowalk. I went on one too... it's was so much fun!
Street signs are my favorite here --- nice work ---- I love it!
N
These are so wonderful! I really need to get on the next photowalk. I'm always a day late and a bazillion dollars short. ;-) Love all that you captured.
Blessings~
Lisa
Oh my goodness. I can tell that you had a great time on your photowalk! What wonderful images you were able to shoot! That is just awesome : )
Wow, you are so creative and have such a fabulous eye. You photos are all gorgeous.
P.S. somehow when I changed blogs around I lost you but you are safely back in my reader. Bri is getting even more beautiful by the day.
Oh wow....these are REALLY great! Love the street lamps and the different compostions. Great job girl!
Looks like you found a lot of inspiration on your photowalk. You got some great shots.
Hi Lisa!! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL....it looks like you had an AWESOME photowalk! I can't wait to hear all about it~
Hope you are having a fun week and staying cool....it is still so darn hot and humid up here:(
xoxo,
Lisa
Your shots are great! I had fun on mine as well.
Blessings!
Sharon
Wow! Well done!
Post a Comment