July 19, 2010

Two Little Girls Growing Up (Bri and Chani)

Sometimes I can't believe how fast these two amazing little girls have grown. It seems like yesterday that they met for the first time. Briana and Chani love each other very much. When they get together, they smile, laugh and squeal (very loudly!). I hope these two spirited girls will always have each other in their lives. These "chef" pictures were taken at a play date at Kathy's house last Monday. They really have so much fun together!


Kathy invited Doug, Bri and I to join her, Matt and Chani at the Center for Puppetry Arts yesterday. We saw "Billy Goats Gruff and Other Stuff" and Bri absolutely loved it! She smiled the entire show!

After the performance, the kids were able to make a troll puppet of their own. Briana and Chani got all creative and their puppets turned out amazing...

Here are the girls walking into the theater...


Ready to make a craft...









After the puppet show, the two families headed to Joe's Cr@b Sh@ck for some yummy seafood and entertainment. The girls had no problem getting up and dancing!!!


Here is a little clip of them getting their groove on...



I seriously can't believe how big they are getting. Sigh...

4 Kind Words:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Having sweet friends is what it's all about! Such sweet images!!!
Blessings!

Kim said...

I say that everytime that I see pictures of the girls.
I love it..
It seems like yesterday when the girls met..
So glad I have got to follow the girls growing up and can't wait to follow more..
Hugs..
have a great week..

Lisa~~ said...

Very sweet those two little cuties together.

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

I know, looking back at their first photos together, it's amazing how different they are now. Chani keeps asking if we can go to Bri's house. I told her we would soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails