On the evening of the Autumn Moon Festival (Sept 12), Bri and I walked outside to see if we could see the moon. Unfortunately, it is still pretty light at 8 in the evening and there was no moon to be seen. Briana did manage to chase a bunch of dragonflies buzzing around. I actually caught one on camera. They were fast suckers...
I had to get Bri in bed because she had school the next day, so she missed seeing the moon that evening. I did read her the book "Thanking the Moon" and she fell right asleep afterward. I saw the moon bright and clear through my bedroom window at 9PM.
I made chicken fried rice and stir fried broccoli for dinner (and I pan fried some frozen potstickers for Bri too)...
When I was driving Bri to school the next morning, guess what we saw? The moon! She was so excited because she missed it the night before. I snapped this pic on my iPhone after I dropped Bri off at school and I pulled into a strip mall parking lot...
We managed to see the moon in the morning. Is that lucky or what? :D





4 Kind Words:
Tell me more about potstickers... Love your post and photos! Happy weekend!
SO GLAD B SAW HER MOON.........THAT MEAL LOOKS DELISH BTW.
okay, I am laughing...you dropped her off in a strip mall parking lot? Nice! ;)
Snort. I didn't word that quite correctly, did I? LOL! I reworded so it didn't sound so weird. :D
Post a Comment