September 16, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday


Friend and fellow blogger Lisa at "The Long Road to China" has just started up "Favorite Photo Friday" and I thought I would play along today. A few weekends ago, Doug and I brought Briana to a festival near our house. Briana absolutely loves going to fairs, festivals - you name it. She is completely fearless pretty much when it comes to any and all rides. Here are two shots I snapped at the festival (I couldn't choose just one) and I think you can see how much fun she had.

Check out other fun Friday photos at...

the long road

3 Kind Words:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

LOVE your photos and Bri is so beautiful!!! XO

Gina Kleinworth said...

How fun- those are times she will remember forever!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She looks like she had the time of her life!! Love that big old smile on her face.....she is always smiling:)

Happy Friday~

xoxo,

Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails