In order to get to Anna Ruby Falls, you need to drive through Helen, GA - which is an adorable Alpine Village in the North GA Mountains. You might notice in the pictures that I changed Bri's shirt during the day because she was getting a bit warm in her long sleeves. We decided to stop and grab some German food for lunch at a restaurant on the river...
After lunch we went to the falls, but then we headed back to the village for some shopping...
We took a short horse carriage ride. This is Henrietta and Bri got to feed her a carrot after the ride...
This is Molly, she was on the other carriage...
I love stores with coo coo clocks...
I even found some Asian goodies...
Make a wish...
This is the restaurant we ate at for dinner...
My two sillies...
As we drove home, Briana said, "I had the best day." I would have to agree...
Definitely a day to remember.

















4 Kind Words:
What a beautiful place! We will have to put that on our "places to visit" list. Fall time also seems like a great itme to visit there as well. Hope you are all well.
We are going there in a few weeks. Love Oktoberfest:) Cute pics/
What a wonderful family time! I love that town...amazing!
Keep smilin!
We love Helen, GA, been there once about ten years ago and had a wonderful time! We loved getting away from FLAT Florida and enjoyed all the views in N. GA. Looks like you had a great time!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
Post a Comment