October 12, 2011

Catching Up With Old Friends

Thursday afternoon, Bri and I headed over to one of our favorite parks to meet friends Diana and Zan. Bri and Zan used to be in soccer tots together, and since that ended, they don't get to see each other much anymore. I am so glad that we were able to get together for a super fun play date! Diana brought cupcakes too - bonus!!! Zan is such a sweet boy. The kids are so cute together...

And Saturday morning, we were finally able to get together with Angela, Laney, Hailey and Hayden again! We had not seen each other in over two months. First, we all met at Angela's neighborhood playground and then headed over to her house for some lunch, trampoline jumping and leaf collecting...



After playing outside for hours, the kids finally went inside and played a bit of dress up. When it was time to go, none of the kids wanted to stop playing. I love how much the kids enjoy each other.

It really is more difficult to get together with old friends now that Bri is in school five days a week. But, I am determined to keep these very important people in our lives, so I will continue to strive to make time to get together with them as much as possible!

1 Kind Words:

Diana said...

Awww...this is great!! We sure had fun. Zan said "Briana's the prettiest girl in the world", which would have been so sweet, but he quickly followed up with "and I'm the handsome-est boy in the world." Ah, so modest ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails