October 1, 2011

Fall Break Recap - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

The rest of fall break was spent with family and friends. Thursday, Briana and I met Amy and ML for a little shopping and some lunch at Panera. In the afternoon, Briana and I saw The Lion King in 3D...

Friday, we went over to Lisa and Maisie's house. We ran a few errands with them and then Lisa had to do some cooking for Maisie's gymnastics meet the next day. I was her official taste tester and I'm not complaining. The girls ate lunch together...

On Wednesday, we met Gramma at Sweet Tomatoes for lunch and then walked around the mall for a while. Then Bri had PSR class in the afternoon. It was a fun girls' day...

Late Friday afternoon, we headed to the North GA fair. More in my next post!

1 Kind Words:

Julie said...

Looks like you had a fun week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails