October 14, 2011

Tooth #3 - Gone

Tooth #3 is gone! Wow - these things are popping out left and right. I think this last one was pushed out by the adult teeth growing in now. I am a bit worried about crowding, but the dentist (who we saw on Wednesday for a cleaning) said to not be concerned just yet. She is still really young. Still no cavities!

Bri is definitely keeping the tooth fairy in business. :D



4 Kind Words:

dawn said...

Wow, they are flying out of her mouth. Such a cute and gappy smile.

Sherri said...

I did the same thing when they came out of Sam's mouth...wrote letters for the Tooth Fairy. I wonder if she likes gummy bears?

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Same thing happened to EK~ once she lost one, they all started popping out and getting lose. Happy tooth day to Bri again!!! Blessings to you all! XO

RamblingMother said...

congrats on the lost tooth.

Related Posts with Thumbnails