Miss B is getting glasses! These are the frames she picked out. Isn't she adorable? We get the finished product in a few days.
Briana's teacher noticed that she was leaning in a bit when she was reading or looking at things. I noticed it too. So, a thorough exam was needed. I checked her out of school an hour early on Tuesday and we headed to the eye doctor. Briana did unbelievably well during the exam. When the nurse put the stinging eye drops in to dilate her eyes, she hardly flinched. The nurse was shocked at how well she did! Here she is waiting for the doctor to come in...
I was expecting to come out with him saying she needed reading glasses, but her exam proved differently. She has 20/30 in both eyes with an astigmatism, so she needs to wear her glasses all the time. So, she isn't too bad really. He will evaluate her again in about a month. Bri wanted glasses so badly that she probably would have melted down if she didn't get them. I am very glad she wants them (sigh of relief).
She looked so sassy going to school the morning of the exam...
And she was mega excited when she realized her raincoat matched her outfit that day...
I will of course post more pictures when she gets her glasses. Let's hope she doesn't break them within the first week!





10 Kind Words:
She looks ADORABLE!!
And way to go for being a total trooper during that exam.... I still flinch when those drops are coming at me:)
Are these the frames she chose? SO CUTE!! You will have to do a little photoshoot once they arrive!
Have a great weekend~
xo,
Lisa
She looks adorable!
Love the new look!
Bri sure does 'Rock' those glasses. Shoot! She rocks everything. :o)
You certainly have a little fashionista on your hands!! She is too cute!!!!
I agree!!! ADORABLE!!! XO
Glasses! So cute!
Sooooo cute...
She can have tons of different color frames..
Love ya
So adorable with her new glasses.
Way to go Briana! You look awesome in your new glasses!
So cute! Great smile, so adorable!
AA has been wearing glasses for two years as she has an astigmatism too. We bought new glasses for her just last week.
Alyzabeth's Mommy
Post a Comment