Christmas Eve was very quiet at our house. Just the three of us. Watching Christmas movies and relaxing. We all open one gift on Christmas Eve, and Briana also gets one Christmas Eve gift from Gramma too. Gramma gave Bri this adorable stuff car...
Mommy and Daddy gave Briana a Mulan nightgown and these adorable Stompeez slippers (a combo gift)...
Of course we tracked Santa on our iPad the whole day. It was already Christmas Eve night in China when we awoke, so we started tracking early in the morning. And as you can see, we could also track to see if Briana was staying on the "nice" list...
I took a picture of all the amazing Christmas cards we received - and this isn't even all of them. We definitely feel the love...
Since I made a turkey, there was a wishbone to be pulled...
Guess who won? She is not shy about victory...
Here is Miss B with all her Christmas Eve gifts...
We almost forgot about sprinkling the reindeer food...
Here are the goodies for Santa. A cookie and a peppermint patty. Strawberry milk - per Bri's request. Each reindeer got a carrot. And she made a special card for Mrs. Claus for Santa to take with him...













4 Kind Words:
LOVE IT... the smile and glee on her face makes me smile..
Hugz..
What fun from the moment she woke up until the moment she went to bed!! Christmas Eve on a Saturday meant no work for me either and I loved spending the day with Hannah!!
What a great Santa tracking site! Do you have a link to it for next year?
Fun gifts for your little cutie! I'm sure she went to sleep with visions of sugar plums dancing in her head!
I cant think of a better way to spend Christmas Eve! :-)
Love her victory face :)
Post a Comment