June 16, 2014

Charlie's Angels (aka Sprinkler Fun)

Tuesday afternoon, I asked Bri's friends (ML and I) to come over to have some sprinkler fun with Miss B. My friend V snapped the above shot - we both thought the girls looked just like "Charlie's Angels." So cute!!

The girls were so excited to play with pails, water guns and umbrellas...


Getting the buckets filled...


Water time...




Not sure why sitting in water filled buckets is so amusing...



Then it was snow cone making time. It was a really big hit...




The girls ran around for about an hour and a half and then I asked them to sit on towels to dry off. Super cute photo opp of course...


To me, this felt like an "old fashion" summer afternoon. I loved those kinds of afternoons as a kid. I want to give that to Briana too. :)

(As soon as we wrapped up, the dark clouds rolled in and we had a big storm blow through. We we so lucky to get in a sunny afternoon of fun!)

1 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

Icould hear the laughing and giggling from here, Lisa!!!

FUN!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails