June 6, 2014

Seventh Referral Day Anniversary

 7 years ago today, Doug and I received the phone call that changed our lives forever. Doug and I were matched with a beautiful baby named Jiang Ai Juan (she was 10 months old at referral time). We saw our daughter's face (in photos) for the very first time that afternoon. She is our greatest gift and joy.

1st Referral Day Anniversary...

2nd Referral Day Anniversary...

3rd Referral Day Anniversary...

 4th Referral Day Anniversary...

5th Referral Day Anniversary...

6th Referral Day Anniversary...

And now ~ our 7th Referral Day Anniversary (age 7)...

Here is a link to the video of us seeing her for the first time ~

http://waitingforbriana.blogspot.com/2007/06/referral-day-video.html 

And here is a link to our China Travel Video (includes meeting Bri for the first time) ~

 http://gotchadayvideo.com

4 Kind Words:

RamblingMother said...

Happy referral anniversary!

Ani said...

7 years! Time is just flying by! I remember stalking your blog for a glimpse at baby Bri :) What a fun ride it has been!
Happy referral day anniversary!

Our Family said...

My little guy just said "she grew up so fast" I know you can believe that.

Happy Day,
Eva

Catherine said...

Congratulations!! Cried again watching your referral video.

Related Posts with Thumbnails