April 23, 2021

Earth Week 2021

 

This week is Earth Week (Earth Day being yesterday, April 22). It got me thinking about all the amazing, beautiful, natural places that Doug, Bri and I have been fortunate and blessed enough to get to visit. We have visited only a very, very, very small fraction of what Earth has to offer...

Above: Haleakala Volcano, Maui, HI; Aspen Alley Trail, Breckenridge, CO; Napa Valley, California; Driftwood Beach, Jekyll Island, GA; Boreas Pass, CO; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Hilton Head, SC; Ke'Anae Peninsula, Maui, HI; Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman Island; Amicalola Falls, GA; Jundu Mountains, Bejing, China (The Great Wall); Portland, ME

 
Above: Newport, RI; Ruby Falls, Chattanooga, TN; Red Rocks Park, Morrison, CO; Hickory Nut Falls, North Carolina; Anna Ruby Falls, Unicoi State Park, GA; Ke'Anae Arboretum, Maui, HI (Rainbow Eucalyptus Trees); Chimney Rock State Park, NC; Smokey Mountains, Gatlinburg, TN; Blue Ridge, GA; Tybee Island, GA (Dolphin); Coral Gables, FL (Banyan Trees); Clearwater, FL
 
 And before Briana entered our lives, Doug and I were already married for 10 years. We saw a lot of amazing sites together...


Above: La Jolla Cove, La Jolla, CA; Mount Evans, CO; Gloucester Harbor, MA; Caribbean Sea, Grand Cayman; Hell, Grand Cayman; Malibu Canyon, CA; The Blowholes, Grand Cayman; Amelia Island, FL

Here are some ideas to help save our planet...


I do some of these suggestions, but I know I definitely can do better.

I cannot wait until Doug, Bri and I feel comfortable traveling again. There is so much of the USA we still need to explore, but I am definitely feeling a draw to visit other countries. Looking forward to getting back out there again and seeing the world.

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails