***************************
We were home for a couple of days from our trip and then we attended the SCAD Accepted Student Event on that Saturday afternoon...
Briana picked up her student badge...
There were different rooms and stations set up around the school where we could ask all sorts of questions.On April 8th, Georgia experienced a partial solar eclipse. I bought some solar eclipse glasses just in case we wanted to see it. Briana got home from school before the eclipse started, so we went outside to look. We saw a total eclipse years ago (which was absolutely amazing), but this one was really cool to see too!
***********************
We celebrated Passover at my parents' house this year with my sister, BIL and my nephews...
***********************
Briana was on a crocheting kick during April (she still is), and she really enjoys it. She has made some really cute animals (she made me the hummingbird)...
The very end of April was the start of senior week at school for Briana. There is a tradition where the parents go to the school and chalk/decorate the parking spaces that belong to their kids. So early on a Sunday morning, Doug and I went and decorated Briana's space...
She thought it was really fun!
***************************
And spring definitely arrived in April, so it was time to have mulch and pine straw put in our yard. It makes everything look so nice and manicured...
So that was April. We are in the middle of May now and I am still so behind on blogging. I really want to blog about our NYC trip, but I also want to stay on top of all the excitement of May and Briana graduating. So, I might have to backtrack to our trip to NYC when life calms down a bit. I'm thinking I will go back to it in June. So I will keep marching forward and put the trip blogging on pause for now.
I got lots to cover about May - stay tuned!!!


















.png)






0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment