July 23, 2010

The End Of Summer Camp


Briana was in summer camp at her preschool this whole week and she loved every second of it. Here are two pictures of her that I snapped two different mornings before camp this week. Each day she learned about a different subject - cooking, science, art, music and sports. I know she is really going to miss camp (and her friend Mary Lin) next week. But Bri will start back to school in just three short weeks, so I am going to enjoy having her around now! I have to admit though, I did like having some "me" time this week. :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 Kind Words:

Sandra said...

You start school in 3 weeks???? Where did summer go????? Cute pictures of your girl :-)

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

I have one more week and then she's back to full time. Really looking forward to some "me" time too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails