July 2, 2010

Happy Fourth Of July (In Briana Style)

Good grief. I didn't realize how many red, white and blue outfits I have for Briana. Well, I least I put them to good use this past week! Bri looked adorable in each and every one.

Hope everyone has a wonderful July 4th weekend! Happy Independence Day!








10 Kind Words:

Alicia Laing said...

Love the outfits..

Alyson and Ford said...

Very, very adorable! She's red, white and blue all over! Happy 4th!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Sherri said...

cute outfits....all of them!!

Happy 4th!

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

LOL OMG, that is so funny! 8 of em! Love it. She's adorable!

Lindsay said...

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Kim said...

LOVE them..
toooo CUTE..
Have a great weekend..

Anonymous said...

Precious!

She wears her Red, White and Blue beautifully!

Have a happy 4th!

Deb said...

She so patriotic!
Love her outfits, expecially the bathing suit. So cute!

Robin said...

Happy 4th. WE have that same bathing suit and one of the dresses too! I love all her outfits!! Never too many of those!

Unknown said...

What cute outfits....can't wait till next year when my weeone is home and celebrating the day with us.
Donna

Related Posts with Thumbnails