October 3, 2011

Fall Break Recap - Lost Tooth #2


The weekend after fall break was a quiet one for us. We had such a busy week - we needed some quiet time. The biggest thing that happened that weekend was that Bri lost tooth #2! It started becoming loose right when her first tooth fell out, and I think the corn on the cob at the fair loosened it even more! We left another note for the tooth fairy along with her tooth, and this time the treat for the TF was a couple of gummy bears. Bri woke up excited once again - this time to $3 under her pillow. Bri keeps trying to wiggle her top teeth now and thinks they are loose, but I think we still have some before those come out. :D

4 Kind Words:

Sherri said...

I have every one of Sam's teeth he lost in his baby box. I even have my Godson Christopher's tooth...he and Sam lost their first one on the same day buts 20 some years later!

Bailey said...

Oh how cute. Just love that she left a treat for the tooth fairy. That is AWESOME!!! We are still waiting for the Ladybug's teeth to start falling out. I'm sure it will happen in no time! Congrats Bri!!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Happy Tooth Day Bri!!!

Debbie said...

ARE YOU GETTING USED TO THIS "TOOTH GIG" YET, LISA?

Related Posts with Thumbnails