October 17, 2011

Twelfth Birthday Party of the Year

Happy Birthday Miss Maisie! This beautiful girl turns six today! I truly cannot believe she is six - time certainly does fly. Saturday afternoon, we went to an a-maisie-ing pottery painting party to help her celebrate the big occasion.

Here is Miss B ready to party...

Showing her gappy smile when we arrived...

Picking out what they wanted to paint...

The three musketeers - Maisie, Bri and Chani...

Sweet friends...

Picking out paint colors...

Working hard on their crafts...


Maisie's cake made by Lisa. One word - decadent...

The sweet birthday girl surrounded by her friends...

I stole this cute shot from Lisa...

Big smiles...

I absolutely love this picture of Bri and Chani. Lollipop friends. They love being together...

Having fun with pinwheels after the party...

If you notice, I had to change Bri's boots from the ones pictured above because the zipper kept opening up on one of them. Sigh. The brown ones were so cute on her too.

It was a wonderful party with wonderful friends!!!

3 Kind Words:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a fun time for the girls! Happy birthday to Mazie!!! :)

Lisa~~ said...

Thanks for joining us and I'm glad that Bri had fun. I can't wait to see the finished pieces.

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

It was a wonderful, fun party. Chani had a blast. Love all the great pics. I may steal a few.

Related Posts with Thumbnails