November 17, 2013

Bri Fashion Week

Bri might have had a tough week at school ~ but at least she was looking good throughout it. ;)

Monday ~

Tuesday ~

Wednesday ~

Thursday ~

Friday ~


2 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

So true, even if you are having an awful time it helps to look great! And Miss B sure did last week :)

Our week ended on a sour note too. G fell, she was dancing about in our lounge, putting a bit of a show on for Marks parents. We ended up having to take her to the emergency dept....broken collarbone :(

Unknown said...

Briana is looking as cute as always! Hope next week is better for her.

Anyway, I'm Taylor and I occasionally follow your blog. I found it a while ago looking at adoption stories.

So in case you didn't know, the new D.C. panda needs a name! I saw the poll and thought your daughter would like voting for that. The link is here http://www.smithsonianmag.com/specialreports/name-the-panda/ and you still have time to vote every 24 hours through November 22nd. Have fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails