A few weeks ago, I complained on my FB status that it wasn't looking like fall in my neck of the woods. It seemed to come a bit later than usual. I was thinking "where is all the color?" Then the last week in October, it started to come out...
This was the color on the day of Briana's soccer tournament...
Yesterday it looked like fall, but it began to feel more like winter when the temperature started to drop in the afternoon. We met some friends for a play date. I couldn't believe the kids took their coats off. I guess that happens when you play hard...
And fall also brings the most amazing sunsets I have ever seen...
I absolutely love fall and I try to really soak it in when it is here. It never seems to last long enough for me.






0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment