December 26, 2013

A Short Post (We Had A Good Christmas)

We had a very nice Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Briana (as you can see) loved every second of it. She got everything she wanted and as she puts, "I even got extra presents!" So cute.

I have so much to blog about - including Bri's class play and party at school, our trip to Chattanooga over the weekend and all the Christmas brouhaha.

I have a house that kind of looks like a bomb hit it right now - and a sick cat.

Asia seemed to be rebounding a bit on Christmas Eve (eating and drinking again), but on Christmas Day, she refused to eat or drink and had some nasty potty problems that I won't go into. She is losing even more weight - it makes me nervous.

She is eating and drinking a bit better today, but I'm still not happy. So, off to the vet we go again. She did seem to like the new blanket I got for her for Christmas. I guess it was a good present for my sick gal...

I'll be back soon with all my updates. When I get my head on straight again.

3 Kind Words:

RamblingMother said...

Praying for your sweet kitty! It is so hard to watch faithful pets suffer.

Debbie said...

Glad you guys have shaken off all those horrible bugs and enjoyed Xmas! It goes by so quickly doesnt it?

And hoping Kitty turns a corner soon

Andreea Hellen Red said...

off sorry about Asia,I know how you must be feeling! :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails