December 9, 2013

Why I Haven't Been Blogging

I have pneumonia.

Yep - I'm really, really really sick.

Thanksgiving week was super busy, and I figured I would blog all about it last week. But, I started feeling sick late Monday evening. Tuesday morning, I awoke with what I thought was just a flu/virus. Shakes, chills, fever.

By Friday morning, I went to the urgent care center near my house and was diagnosed with pneumonia. I had pneumonia not long after I brought Bri home from China, and this feels the same. Except this time I have lost my voice too.

Today, I am on antibiotics, an inhaler and decongestants. I am so very weak.

I have so much to do for Christmas, but I can't get to it. I got a lot done Thanksgiving weekend thank goodness, but not enough for my liking. Doug has picked up the slack for me this week in the Christmas decorating and taking care of me and Bri department. 

I need to get better - and soon. But in order to do that, I must force myself to rest. Right now, I feel like I've been hit by a truck.

I haven't blogged and haven't looked at blogs. Once I feel better, I promise I'll be back.

Hope you are all having a good Christmas season so far.

3 Kind Words:

RamblingMother said...

praying you are better soon!

Andreea Hellen Red said...

:( I am so sorry!I hope you will get better soon and stronger!Kisses!

Debbie said...

Sending "good vibes" from across the pond, rest and rest and rest Lisa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails