December 20, 2013

Week In Briana Fashion - Last For 2013

Well, we missed a couple of weeks in Briana's fashion life, but she was sick and I was sick and Doug was sick. But, I finally got back on my feet and I was able to snap photos of Miss B all this week - the last week of school before Christmas break.

MONDAY (Bri in her new sweater) ~

TUESDAY (Pajama Day - she got all panda crazy) ~

WEDNESDAY (Her favorite sweater dress) ~

THURSDAY (all prettied up for her Christmas play and party at school) ~

FRIDAY (Pajama Day #2 - I was surprised too. Her music teacher requested it on Tuesday and her main teacher wanted the kids in jammies today. Go figure.) ~

Hope you have enjoyed Briana's fashions for 2013. She will be looking spiffy in 2014 too - so stay tuned!

2 Kind Words:

Catherine said...

So cute! What's better than pj day? TWO pj days! I want one of those at work although I'm a little concerned to think what some coworkers might wear!

The long sweaters are great! Wednesday is my fave this week.

Andreea Hellen Red said...

I like THURSDAY,so adorable! :) Merry X-mas you guys!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails