December 15, 2013

Local History Museum

Briana was so sad to miss her field trip the week she was sick (and I was supposed to chaperone - so I was sad too). So, Doug and I took her so we could see what she missed out on. The museum was empty (due to the holiday week) and Bri was able to touch and spend time with all the stuff on her own. I know she would have had a lot of fun with her friends, but I also know she wouldn't have had much time to really soak in and touch all the things they had to offer on her field trip. It was really fun just the three of us.

We learn a lot about Georgia history...













The contraption in the middle is a hair curler. Scary, I know!!

 After walking around for a couple of hours in the museum, we were hungry. There was a quaint restaurant nearby and it was delish...





And there was an adorable shop next door where we did a little Christmas shopping...


The temps were so cold that week and we were a bit tired, so we headed home. It was such a fun morning/early afternoon. So glad we got to do this before I got sick.

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails