I am finding more and more that I am not able to keep up with my blogging. Busy life, busy kid, busy husband, minor health issues, trips away - it's just hard. I'm thinking I may have to change things up and not be so detailed when it comes to blogging - which breaks my heart because I love to blog (when I have time).
I think when Bri turns 11 and starts middle school, I will have to be a bit more brief and concise in my posting - which will help a bit with the tween/teenage privacy thing anyway.
I've loved being so detailed with my blogging. You all can keep up with my (our) life. Bri will always have her life story at her fingertips. I have printed out books of my entire blog. B will know pretty much everything she has ever done up to this point. My gal doesn't know her biological family history (and probably never will), so I feel this will be very important to her one day.
I am SO behind (per usual). 3 weeks of summer vacation have passed and I still haven't blogged about Bri's last week of school. Ugh. Got lots of work to do.
So, I will talk about the end of soccer, the last days of 5th grade, 5th grade graduation, a beautiful wedding we attended, mine and Doug's 20th anniversary vacation, Bri's time with my parents and our summer fun of course.
So here I go. Time to start posting.


0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment