September 14, 2020

The Witch Is Moving


Yes, it's true. Our neighbors down the street put their house up for sale a few weeks ago. When they move away, our witch friend (with her bike and caldron full of bubbles) will move away too.
 
 With the house being for sale, I'm not quite sure they will be placing her out in their yard this year.
 
It's going to feel so strange when I pull onto my street each October and not see her on the corner as I drive by. 

We have enjoyed our witch friend since Briana was a preschooler...

She has been a fixture in our neighborhood for so many Halloweens...






I'm sad because Briana didn't trick or treat last year and I forgot to take a picture of her. Maybe I'll get one this year, but I'm not sure.

We've enjoyed her so much. Thank you Ms. Witch for all your years of Halloween service in our neighborhood...

Goodbye spooky friend.

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails