December 16, 2012

Christmas Goings On

 This is Christmas hodgepodge kind of post.

Today, Briana helped me wrap some Christmas gifts. It was a rainy, gloomy day here in Georgia. It was a perfect day to stay home and enjoy the Christmas lights and fireplace.

Red ended up on our indoor Christmas wreath this morning...

I have a lot of Christmas things that light up around my house. I love things that light up...


This is the plate that I picked up from my pottery making afternoon a couple of weeks ago...

Doug, Bri and I have been keeping pretty busy this holiday season thus far.

Several weeks ago, we picked out a Christmas tree. Not many people can make shopping for a Christmas tree "fabulous", but Briana totally can. She is just "fabulous"...




 I had a delicious lunch one afternoon with two of my favorite girls...

Briana has worn several cute outfits to school...



Bri had a fun play date with her friend Emma one afternoon...

Doug and I took Bri to a fun place that let her assemble her own pizza...

Of course my little artist made it into a face...

We had a delicious holiday dinner with Bri's friend Kira and her parents Khalid and Ansu...


Bri and Doug finally finished their winter scene Lego sets...


Briana received an awesome video message from Santa and her expressions were priceless...



And a few weeks ago, I was in a little chapel where I saw this stained glass window. It incorporated all religions and it was simply beautiful...

Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season so far. I can't believe it is just a little over a week until Christmas!

3 Kind Words:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Merry Christmas!!! Blessings!

dawn said...

I had to giggle at the "fabulous", that is just a perfect word for her.

Who knew Lego made such stuff, not I!

Your decorations are always so lovely.

Debbie said...

I love this post......I want to move into your house every Xmas!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails