The day before Christmas Eve and Christmas Eve day were pretty quiet days for us. We had been going, going, going and it was time for us to stay close to home.
The day before Christmas Eve, Briana worked on making some gingerbread men and ladies...
And I took a picture of all the Christmas cards I received this year. You all outdid yourselves - the cards I received were all so beautiful...
On Christmas Eve morning, Briana opened some cards and a couple gifts from Gramma...
Red decided to make the last appearance of the year in our Christmas tree...
Of course we tracked Santa all day long. He was in China around 11:30
AM (EST)...
AM (EST)...
Then Briana begged us to work on our gingerbread Christmas tree (I boycotted the gingerbread house this year - so time consuming!). And Briana never got out of her jammies...
I cooked a turkey in the afternoon, and Doug and Briana split the turkey neck...
Before it got too rainy, Briana ran out onto the lawn to spread the reindeer food (nice outfit)...
Toasting mommy with sparkling grape juice at dinner...
Briana asked me to put up a stocking for Pink Baby this year. So then there were five stockings...
We left out milk and a homemade Christmas cookie for Santa and carrots for the reindeer of course...
Then Briana was off to dreamland because the next morning, there were presents to be opened!















1 Kind Words:
I love your gingerbread tree it's so cute. did you bake the gingerbread?
How cute to see all those cards in your house, I spied my girlies, that's kinda special. Thanks.
That turkey neck....freaky.
Happy new year...may it be filled with love, laughter, health and more giggles than you thought possible.
Post a Comment