I
am traumatized and grieving pretty hard right now. Between what
happened on Tuesday mixed with trying to recover from this really tough
surgery and also learning to live daily life without my child in my home
every day - I feel like I am drowning a bit. And the thought of having
that vile lunatic back in the presidency in January with absolutely no
guardrails makes my stomach turn every time I think about it. I pray he
doesn't completely dismantle our democracy, and it saddens
me that over half of the country seems perfectly ok with autocratic
rule. Who knew? I feel frozen in so many ways. I can't even go outside
and take a walk because of my physical situation. So, I am literally
forced to sit with all this. I always try to say that "next year will be
better," but in this instance, I truly can't. I am living in a country
that I'm not proud of right now. And I'm not sure how long it will take
me to completely recover from this surgery. I obviously have no choice
to continue forward, but I'm letting everyone know it will be with a
heavy heart for a very long time. November 8, 2024
Grieving and Traumatized
I
am traumatized and grieving pretty hard right now. Between what
happened on Tuesday mixed with trying to recover from this really tough
surgery and also learning to live daily life without my child in my home
every day - I feel like I am drowning a bit. And the thought of having
that vile lunatic back in the presidency in January with absolutely no
guardrails makes my stomach turn every time I think about it. I pray he
doesn't completely dismantle our democracy, and it saddens
me that over half of the country seems perfectly ok with autocratic
rule. Who knew? I feel frozen in so many ways. I can't even go outside
and take a walk because of my physical situation. So, I am literally
forced to sit with all this. I always try to say that "next year will be
better," but in this instance, I truly can't. I am living in a country
that I'm not proud of right now. And I'm not sure how long it will take
me to completely recover from this surgery. I obviously have no choice
to continue forward, but I'm letting everyone know it will be with a
heavy heart for a very long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment